Sunday, December 07, 2008

MAMBO FOR THE 3rd THIS HOLIDAY!!!
(the aussie girls version)

hahaha xue er made me OPEN my eyes SO BIG! haha and re-style my hair....


my bestie... know each other since 7yrs old... that's 15yrs ago! YUCKS! hhaa


EDWIN! hahaha... he n his blue polka dots...

the UWA girls... serene n theo...


the SMOG chiongster!! hahaha

me, deana n xue er!

pri sch friends :)


i am sooooo tannnned... hahahaha surround by my fair ladies... hahaha


xue er, me, ac, theodora! wat with the pout face!


serene! SO DAMM UNGLAM!! and she is as red as a lobster can! the cooked lobster!

SMILE SMILE!!! la la... mambo again next week??

GOSSIP GIRLS! hahaha

robynne, charlene and me! someone JAL air stewardess ne! meecha oshare da ne...


hahaha robynne like dun have right eye! hahaha soo funny!!! i think i nv club with her before! just like xue er! hahaha...


and JOYCE!!! hahaha damm funny la joyce!!! mmauahauhauahau

suddenly it was like my biotech class gathering! hahaha... almost have a reunion of the BIATCH 4... B4... but weng yi yao nv go mambo with us.... but its ok... robynne also from STC so can literally swap with yao's position... mauhauah 16 dec gathering! :)

i decided to mambo alot now until i am so sick of it so that when sch start i wont go mambo n hang out at library instead! hahaha

No comments:

EruPIC