Friday, October 24, 2008

MY BABY KARIN'S 21st BIRTHDAY!!!!!

sorry now then update abt ur bday! LOL.....  she got a big big banner for her birthday! AMAZING!! hahaha... my publicity, karin really make full use of her publicity skills from nacc... hahaha


aiyo... so fast scandal with mark already.... *tsk tsk*


me n crappy benson... LOL


canoepoloist....


hmmm.... then i found frederick goh sleeping in the rooommmmm.... LOL...


i went over to took photo with him while he is sleeping... hahaha


suddenly he woke up n pose with his toy... LOL....


fred n me.... my BMT & Sispec bunk mate... hahaha forever complain here n there one... damm funny... thru out my 1st 20weeks of army days.... fred is always there to rant n rant... but the way he rant is damm funny one... hahaha.... oh i miss those days... hahaha... suppose to meet him to have our 2nd anniversary dinner since we know each other from BMT.... hahaha... after my exam ok!!! good thing is that we are both in SIM... so sometime will bump into him n he continue to rant... LOL


my sexy baby with her cake... can i have a slice of u??? LOL..... and why u have diver on ur cake!!! why not canoe polo!!!!! like denise said.... CANT THEY JUST PUT AT LEAST A YELLOW BALL THERE?!?!?!?! hahaa


my right hand.... june tiong :)


my left hand.... june chen :)


all of us with the birthday girl plus someone's hair at the corner....


ang moh version of joshua, CHRIS! LOL


i knew something was going on since the start.... mark won some prize from karin.... hmmm... is it something rubbery.... hmmm i wonder....


female best dress! wonder woman!! she looks like ERICA! hahaa


wooooo best dress for guy is a pirate.... woooo.....



karin's awesome 21st!

hahaha benson keep disturbing chris damm funny... hahaha



its fred again! and why u go n change clothes huh!?


ponkies without denise.... hahaha... i already told them i should be in the photo... so that denise can photo shop herself over me... LOL

me and my baby!!!!


WA!!! PEI PEI IS HERE!!!! hahaha..... RUDITH's MUG SHOT!


sooon everyone starts to get HIGH.... including me... LOL


karin.... love twister... and she is SANDWITCHED.... she love to smell ppl's fart! hahaha


suddenly everyone just left her there... OH POOR THING....


karin.... dun you wish ya awesome gift is me and mark??? hahaha.....


or u prefer syaz & daph??? (choose me n mark better right?!)


suddenly everyone came n squash me!!!! hahaha


my team mates tried to rape me when i am drunk!!!! *dangerous*


pure high-ness... LOL


pei pei gave me alot of balloons so that i can go even HIGH! *pun intended*  LOL


erubin sms his mother: "MUMMY!! SEND ME HOME!!"

No comments:

EruPIC