Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY MATTHEW CHIA CHONG PENG!!

me, yao, ac had a small n simple celebration with birdy matthew.... ac n yao dunno why take photo stand so far away!!!!! hahahaha.....


so we took the photo again!!! check out the candles!!! so many until the cake is full... and its his 3rd cake... so 20 x 3.... matthew is 60yrs old... LOL


happy bird... with his fav cheesy cake... in his blue shirt... i am still not used to see him with SO SHORT HAIR! hahaa... cuz his hair is always longer than me! hahahaa.... 


his presents from us..... nah... nv buy stuff from muji... just to put all his goodies... hahaha... yao made him a wishing well! soooo coool! ac got him a tennis grip and he is like damm happy... hahaha we gonna play tennis with serene once she is back.... yeah so SERENE FASTER COME BACK!!! hahahaa


i got him a watch.... and i also realised that he really dun need anything but TIME... thus the watch represent time :) 2LT MATTHEW CHIA! *YES SIR*


happy birthday!!! :)



sidetrack abit.... finally i am like in super good term with xue er again! my more than 10yrs best friend! hahaha... we cleared some misunderstanding so yeah... xue er!!! hang out often ok!! HAHA... and the other day i went to NUS to have lunch with another of my pri sch friend whom i have not met for a decade until then other day i found her on FACEBOOK! hail to pri sch friends!!! hahha!!! will update more... meanwhile.... STUDY STUDY!!!

Thanks to those who sent me emo songs either mp3 or links.... i sort of found a super nice emo song which i am addicted now and yes! youtube got this SAD SONG CHANNELS hahahah damm funny!!! but some of the song is nice so this song playing in my blog and i recommending is from 1 of the 50 sad songs.... by this girl call maria mena.... norwegian girl same age as me!! she is 18days younger than me!!!!!! u can youtube here n find this mtv... she is quite HOT! hahaha

Maria Mena - Just Hold Me

Comfortable as I am
I need your reassurance
And comfortable as you are
You count the days

But if I wanted silence
I would whisper
And if I wanted loneliness
I'd choose to go
And if i liked rejection
I'd audition
And if I didn't love you
You would know

And why can't you just hold me
And how come it is so hard
And do you like to see me broken
And why do I still care
still care

You say you see the light now
At the end of this narrow hall
I wish it didn't matter
I wish I didn't give you all

But if I wanted silence
I would whisper
And if I wanted loneliness
I'd choose to go
And if i liked rejection
I'd audition
And if I didn't love you
You would know

And why can't you just hold me
And how come it is so hard
And do you like to see me broken
And why do I still care

Poor little misunderstood baby
No one likes a sad face
But I can't remember life without him
I think I did have good days
I think I did have good days

And Why ....
Why can't you just hold me
And how come it is so hard
And do you like to see me broken
And why do I still care

No comments:

EruPIC