Wednesday, September 10, 2008

wa.... i am listening to tanya chua new album... my space.. i was really excited to listen to blower's daughter cuz i love damien rice songs... hence i want to hear tanya's cover... then after that i heard this track.... OMG!!! DAMM NICE!!!! hahahaa currently playing on blog... IS IT OVER? i just simply love tanya....

anyway have u all seen the new ipod nano? ITS DAMM YUMMY CAN!!!! so colourful until i dunnno which colour to choose.....as if i buying hahaha... but actually i am gonna buy the shuffle! hahaha i think i getting the red one even though i love blue.... yes u may ask why i wanna get shuffle when i have my ipod touch.... cuz i want to use it for running or gym or outdoor stuff...if u have lobang to get new shuffle for cheap price tell me!

anyway yest i saw SHARON AU CAN!!! i was like SOOOOO EXCITED!!! hahaha i will post OUR PIC soon.... anyway its on my facebook profile pic!!! HAHAH I LOVE SHARON AU!!!

No comments:

EruPIC