Thursday, September 11, 2008

ALVIN LEEEEEEEE 
SHARON AUUUUUUUUU

OMG OMG!!!! I SAW SHARON AU ON TUES! I FREAKING EXCITED CAN!!! aisha they all asked me go break fast with them... initially i had plan to study with weidong n chuanyang end up cancelled then i was thinking of study at home but just go ahead n have dinner with them n so i have the chance to meet her!!!! WOW!!!!!!


aisha tag this on my facebook... hahaha.. that is the exact words that i said..... all my classmates said my face expression is really priceless! hahaha... i was beaming all the way!!! sharon au is soooo sooo friendly can! then i chat with her for awhile... she was actually back for holiday n she leaving tmr (wed) for france for 1yr exchange program (alot $$$) anyway my younger bro this oct also go france 1yr... (can i visit u at france, sharon?) hahaha... so anyway... i forgot that sharon is studying at WASEDA uni... its the same as CHU! i forgot to ask chu if he got see sharon around in sch!!! but anyway they also diff course... so she just continue to chat with me!!! ahhhhh!!!! (i so wanted to SCREAM!!) hahaha...

anyway... she is my ALL TIME FAV IDOL.... and this is my first time meeting her... then she told me she went to do facial n very pretty today... HAHAH... she really dun age at all can! she look exactly the same 10 yrs ago! i still remember last time in pri 5 pri 6... i was so crazy over city beat... she act as the girl that always have no time! hahaha and i am the guy that always have no time too! so aren't we compatible?! haha... and she act as the CHEN MEI GUAN GUAN GUAN GUAN GUAN.... damm classic.... aiyo.... i miss her acting on tv!!! COME BACK SOON!!!


nabilah keep camwhoring... she will just pose at any camera! hahaha


SAMIR the driver! thanks for sending us to holland v!! hahaha in the car damm funny... we saw some scandal couple then the girls scream damm loud la! n samir wind down his window n shout! WTF! i am in the car with mad man n women....


sujana & dawn... dawn looks abit like donny hor? hahaha tmr u compare donny photo n dawn... hahaha... anyway dawn reaction always DAMM BIG! damm funny hahhahahaa....


my cannot make it hair... hahaha... 


we went to the pizza place again!!! its damm damm nice! i want go back there again!!


I LOVE MY PIZZA!!!! Egg + spinach + salami!!! damm nice!!!
 I LOVE MY CLASSMATES! hahaha
YAN YI u miss another fun outing! HAHA

No comments:

EruPIC