Monday, May 05, 2008

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY EDWIN HOOOOOO!!!!

the birthday boy!! he gonna kill me for putting this up! hahaha



carol wong mei mei!!! act chio again! HAHAHA


the harajuku girl.... go study la! stop posing for photos!


so vainpot can...


i keep pestering evon to hurry up.... then she have not put make up n come out to go over edwin place with me hahahaha..... then she take damm long to put on make up at edwin place.... 

edwin look damm scary pop up from the back sia!



then when i took photo with edwin... xiu ting act cute behind.... dots!

me n ngiap..... carol the serial killer.... kill ppl with PLASTIC FORK... how smart...


mini cooooper! james gave me a ride in his mini cooper to desmond birthday party..... weeeee!!!


kinda blur... hahahha i have an assignment with james to take photo of his mini cooper after he comes back from states.... ho ho ho..... funds for my lens! anyone need nice photo pls call me! hahaha



woooo so dreamy... so retro... so NICE!



gimme a mini cooper pls!!!  tooo chio!

desmond birthday party.... kinda regret nv eat much at the party.... nice deco.... i love the rooftop!!! super nice!!!


when sun shine we shine together.....



manual focusing still the best....


this looks super yummy n nice... i thought it will be like egg tarts that kind but... its too eggy!!! 

dun u just love my 50mm prime lens!!!! woooooooo.... i love this phootooo la la la la.....



me n the birthday boy.... and my prime lens can take nice blur background... f1.8!!!! I DIDNT PHOTOSHOP LOR!

hahhaha weidong damm SPLASTIC! hahaha so funny... hugging the balloons....


i love taking this kind of photos.... dun u find it nice?

tell me i am good at persuasion.... the security uncle came up n we gave him drink all the alcohol.... desmond also damm high n i persuaded him to go topless... HAHAA


u know wat the uncle gonna do to him???!?!?!?!?























KISS THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!! HHAHHAHAHAHA

hahahha..... i ask the uncle to kiss him!!! the uncle really go kiss desmond! hahaha not once but TWICE!!! uncle u ho sey bo! hahaha



left the party by 12plus... head down to timbre to meet chia meng, nick and weidong....

they can sing pretty good! i love the damien rice blowers daughter.... aiyo!!!! DAMM EMO CAN!!!! yes yes donny stop calling me emonator! hahahah


i didnt know my panasonic digi cam can take this kind of effect!! the background nice huh!!! 

i have enough of running getai... always run from place to place.... so people pls stop having birthday party on the same day ok!!!!! thanks :)

i will post up my little india photo sooon!!!

No comments:

EruPIC