Wednesday, May 07, 2008

decided to clear some of my bookmarks n add my friend's blog link to mine... then went to revisit reuben's blog.... kinda surprised to see it is updated! his father did some updates... somehow just felt abit lost again... the lost of a friend... so i decided to play reuben's music on my blog again... 

was online n then hanlong came talk to me.... i link his blog to mine... then read his blog... i just burst out laughing.....

taken from hanlong's blog.....

An Audi car drove past, stopped, wind down his window and asked, "Hi, are you from dragonboat? Are you local?"

"No, I'm from canoe polo. Ya S'porean."

"Oh, okay. So what school are you from? Are you going for training now?"

"Erm, SP. Yup."

Then, silence for a moment and he asked, "Shall we keep in contact?"

Dumbfounded, I replied, "Erm hah, no thanks, bye!"

What a gay...
He doesn't look like one to me.
What is this world becoming to?
Sigh...

then i ask hanlong how old is that guy... he said is 20+++ then i was like... aiyo just go take a free ride la! hahaha... not like he some fat old man.... LIKE THE SUN... *LOL* if an audi stop by me...  will give him hanlong's number... LOL!!! and maybe he just looking for friends wat... ppl want to keep in contact with u doesnt mean he gay wat!!!

No comments:

EruPIC