Sunday, April 27, 2008

everybody!!! thanks for watching the video i made! cant believe i just repost the video here and 200ppl viewed it within a week! hahaha alot sms, msg from friendster/facebook n msn... i just use my mac to create it... n i learn everything on my own just trial n error and play around with the program.... yup... and if u all are craving for more... u can go to youtube and search under my username canoepolo and search for more funny videos.... canoepolo.blogspot.com very own homemade videos!!!

and gotta say.....

HURRAY!!! 100DAYS TO ORD!!!

i cant believe my bmt friends also count down 100days to ord.... yeah mark u tooo!!! and too bad for jeremy that he will ord 1month later than US! hahahaa... 

cut my hair and guess wat... my ipod love rugby alot.... cuz.... my ipod touch down.... if u have brains u will get the joke... HAHA.... anyway... freaking no idea why it just refuse to have sex with my mac... argh!! so i guess the whole ipod will get replace... maybe another hurray for me that i got a brand new ipod again! hahaha....

and this sat i am having 2 birthday parties again.... same day same time and guess wat again!!! SAME THEME!! sorry edwin... my friend desmond already told me earlier... haiz.... guess i will go to edwin bday party early n drop by... then head down to desmond bday.... and holy shit... he is having it at roof top!!! cool shit... but first... i have no idea wat to wear.... theme is tie/bow/scarf/watever can tied u down!

so dear friends... if u ever want to have your birthday party... pls pls pls.... inform me 2weeks in advance? thank you :)

HAPPY BELATED 22ND BIRTHDAY TO ALVIN LIN & JEREMY ZHUANG & DEANA

AND

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO XAVIN! yeah! now juniors can club legally!!! more mambo khakis!! hahaha

many many love to everyone!!!

No comments:

EruPIC