Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ANN SIAO MEI!!!! U OWE ME MY BEST DRESS AWARD!!!!!

the other day mingxue told me my friend was on straits times... then i was like wondering who... so its ANN SIAO MEI!!!! eh why they nv put u nat team sprinter! and ur shorts dun match ur sports bra leh.... and u should be wearing ur chio mizuno spike wat!! and where is my BEST DRESS AWARD!!!! i gonna bug n pester u everyday about the award!!!! mel n joyce n alot alot ppl ask me why u nv gimme!!!! hahahaha i bet siao ying was around she sure laugh until pengs! hahaha

check out the classic look of nerd!! all other nerd are too fashionise already.... i am the all original NERD!!! now! where is my award!!!!


behind the scene u know.... i put alot gel on my hair to make it flat ah!!



photos from joel's camera.....

i really like this pic taken by joel at nic's bday... damm nice man... he use his lomo flash on his nikon d60 camera n the slow shutter mode.... wau dammm coool.... i am behind lor... hahaha carol as usual always ready for camera one! hahaha

group photo with yellow lomo flash! hahhaa... looks like taken with film camera haha

No comments:

EruPIC