Sunday, March 09, 2008

sky of love (koizora)



went to watch koizora (sky of love) only available at cathay... its damm nice can... i just love japanese movies... so nice... the filming part so arty arty... and the lead actress she is damm pretty!!! i want to marry a japanese girl! the acting is soooo natural... and my fav actor keisuke koide!!! not the lead actor but "mika" 2nd bf.... omg la he is damm sweet but got rejected... oh man... girls ah girls... rejecting a guy is really damm sad for us guys ok... haiz... shant dwell on bad experiences...

i am really lucky to be able to book out for the friendly with the nat team girls... last week when i gym with ruixiang i think i really overdo it especially after not gyming for like dunnno how long... and the 2days training plus all the push ups n pull ups.... my arms ache the whole week! its so bad that on mon morning i woke up... i almost couldnt lift up my arms!! today... dunnno why the first game... my arms just swell up so fast n totally no strength... i almost want to kill myself when i miss that open goal against tingyi... OMG LA! freak.... luckily for the next game n the rest of the day still not so bad! hengfu shots are still as brilliant as before... the angle he made his shots... its like so impossible! 

TP friendly next sun... its been long since i step into TP for polo... almost 3yrs? i guess so... simply cant wait!! i cant wait to try my new rashguard but i need to try the size first... really hate tan lines now....

went IT show.... the epson printer i wanted to buy... was sold at 128... yest slashed to 108 then today 98! wth! the ink cartridge is only 7.90 for each colour!!! SCREAM CHEAP AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE PLS! CHEAP CHEAP! wau lau... yao n jun ru was like wow with its functions! but i already decided i will get it next IT show... hahhaa and probably i will buy a voice recorder... in case i sleep in lectures again i can replay n listen....

cleo bachelor finals this coming fri... pray that i can book out n go for it.... kenneth giving me invites!!!! but u know wat... last yr NTU ask me for non academic interview during this time frame.... until now still no answer from them..... this yr i am not selected?? cant be... my application looks more impressive this year than last yr! oh man... just wait la... if not... SIM not bad... near NP hahaha....

argh... after watching the japanese movie... i really feel like working in japan... then maybe come back singapore once a while.... oh man japan japan.... i hope after i get my degree i can apply for JET programme to go japan to teach for 1 yr... while i am still not that old... i really want to experience watever i want...

been looking for new phones.. my plan no longer have any contract... thinking of getting a PDA phone... but i cant imagine i use a stylus to sms when i am dancing at phuture with everyone pushing u... my sony ericsson k800 still serve me pretty well... lucky chap... i usually ditch my hp within 2 to 6months... but this phone been with me for 1yr 4months! long huh! hahaha but i am thinking of getting my exotic phone again!!! those japanese phone! $630... so pretty... 3inch LCD.. droool....

went for my medical appointment... currently my surgery is set on april 14... i am thinking if i should really go for it... weighing the pros n cons....

pros
free... paid by army
2months plus of MC

cons
scars
might not be flexible anymore
cant go for canoepolo for 2months... i dun think the cast can get into the boat...
no matter wat surgery.... there is risk

so i asked my doctor.... doctor... do u think i can do my lasik after the surgery... so that i can really just rest n bed... he laughed.... i cant imagine u walking with clutches n one eye closed.... HAHAHAA

the cons for the surgery outweight the pros.... my officer asked if i am still can carry on with all the camp activities... i really wish to stay inactive n just do all the admin stuff... my right ankle is really loose... i really dun want to further aggravate it...

i have not been moving anything in my room... progress still far from complete... I NEED MORE TIME! argh... someone pls pls pls catch mas selamat.. the whole singapore really hate him...

have a great week ahead everyone! :)

No comments:

EruPIC