Friday, March 14, 2008

ALL IN ONE DAY -> SIM + OLYMPUS + CLEO BACHELOR

after i book out this morning... head home... n its the beginning of a very very bad day....

my younger bro took my crumpler bag n use without my permission... i was furious... its not the first time he use my things without my PERMISSION ok! u all should know how i feel n not "because he is ur bro la dun angry" oh pls... if something u like it alot... will you just anyhow let someone else use it WITHOUT UR PERMISSION!! argh!  anyway i left home n head down to SIM....

reach SIM to register for my RMIT course... guess wat.... i press for the queue number... THEY SKIPPED MY NUMBER! WTF! initially i thought maybe they call by random number... some places do... so i just wait but i see the counter is empty then those ppl just came n went forward so i went to approach one of the AUNTIES.... sorry too old to be lady... so she said she will serve me next.... 

reach my turn... i took out everything... then she ask for my cert then i was like wat cert... she said my diploma cert... then i showed her my transcript... then she still ask for my cert... then i was like WTH... since when need cert!? the transcript show everything wat! and on the application form it doesnt state clearly!!! it said certificates/diploma/degree/relevant documents.... usually ppl submit transcript one wat! for NUS/NTU/SMU i all submit my transcipt only wat.... OK FINE! I DUN WANT TO ARGUE... my younger bro already spoilt my day... then she ask for my O level cert.. i was like... since when O level is mention in "certificates/diploma/degree/relevant document"??? my fault or the form is not clear?? then she said the cert is obviously refers to o level cert! i wanted to slap her n shout..... "THEN WAT ABOUT MY PSLE CERT! U WANT? I PRINT 100 COPIES FOR U!" really wat! they just put cert... who the hell know wat cert!? i give u my canoepolo ref cert la... u want? swimming cert also have...

total... 2 persons spoilt my day...

head down to olympus service centre.... the camera that spoilt since last yr july until now then i go down to repair... obviously the warranty expired.... but just expired 3months since the warranty ends.... n the lens just jam after i took a few photos with jun ru... so i told the person how can the camera just die on me when i didnt drop it on the floor... if a product is good it wont malfunction out of the blue! i started slamming him that i worked for olympus from 2003 to 2006.. (i even bring my olympus polo tee and all my IT show pass. in case he have doubts) all my friends know that i work for olympus n i always recommend them olympus... if i as a promoter for olympus experience this kinda thing, how on earth am i gonna tell my friends to buy it? (anyway canon camera are equally bad... my canon ixus i died on me twice during 1yr warranty, so at least olympus nv died within a yr but a yr 3months...) the person no choice but to send in my camera n repair n get the manager to call me....

no matter wat i will only accept free repair n nothing else! so later on i asked him if they have any stock for the underwater casing for my olympus mju 700... the one that can go up to 3m only... which cost only $140+ the person checked... he cant find... he only saw 710... i told him yes its that one cuz some counties call mju 700 as stylus 710.... (see i know better than him.... cuz i freaking work for olympus).... then he ok we dun have this here maybe u would like to check with authorise dealer.... i replied... i already checked with them n they dun bring in at all.... then his kaypo colleague beside him help to check on the underwater casing.... she said... yes we do bring in... its actually $350++ then i was like no... i dun want the 40m casing.. i want the 3m casing... she replied... sorry we dun have any 3m casing.... i was like... U DO! (i felt like screaming are u sure u work for olympus!)

goddammit.... am i evil today or ppl just pissed me today....

anyway... went for cleo bachelor later in the night....last year i was supporting daryl pan... and this year is kenneth yang! and guess wat!  there's no queue outside! i thought... omg... this yr so bad!? no one come at all... end up when i go in... its packed already! i was damm late... shit... i have to squeeze all my way thru.... managed to stand at the steps leading to the bar facing the dancefloor... abit far from the stage....

serene n her new BANKS! lol.... i dunno is UOB BANK OR OCBC BANK! hahaha... and serene!!! i never tell anyone abt that lor!!! u all anyhow say me! aiyo! I SWEAR I SWEAR!!!

then went in... someone shout ALVIN! i turn... omg! its jake! hahaha.... damm long nv see him since zoukout last yr... ya man... this sunday suppose to meet him at TP for canoepolo friendlies... omg i really hope sunday i can book out for the friendlies cuz sat morning i got duty to sun 8am... (thanks to selamat) keep telling him to meet up before he enlist... dun have time... but ok this sunday after friendly go out! hoho!! hahaha... n jake... ur gf pretty pretty... u lucky chap! she is "i am not stupid" movie that girl... the fat fat boy's sister... omg! should have taken photo with her man.... 

ah ha! my panasonic camera not bad right! can zoom all the way to the stage n so nice somemore! come n buy... i sell u $300.. dun worry still got warranty! i cant find any wide angle camera in the market now at this price!!! ho ho....

kenneth!! 3rd from right! why u nv strip!!! hahahaa.... hossan leong is sure funny man... hahaha..

woooo the ang moh models.... got hotter ones.. but i missed it! hahaha

kenneth yang!!! hahaha i bet its quite fun to join cleo bachelor huh.... anyway... i tried upload the video of the striptease but dunnno why failed!! sian sia... anyway... DARREN from project superstar won... its like wth.... ok because i think all the mediacorp ppl join... its not fair for others... n should give to other ppl more chances to shine... he always got his singing contract then now he won... he got 1 yr FLY entertainment contract... wat sia... anyway... like wat everyone said.... those one the cover of the magz one of them is the winner... so i am NOT surprise that he won... last also like that....

after cleo bachelor.... sorry kenneth... cant party with u... i have to go home rest n report to camp early for my duty!!! next time :)



No comments:

EruPIC