Monday, March 24, 2008

recently i posted a thread at hardwarezone.com and alot ppl replied regarding my interview last yr at ntu n i wasnt given a place despite the fact that i did a great job at the NON ACADEMIC interview yet i was rejected due to my grades....

click below to read it....

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=1903794

some are against, some are supporting me... its good to read about it as its kinda slap me n wake up... time is running out... anyway its not that our local uni is toooo goood that we all cant get it... its just that IT CANT COPE WITH THE DEMAND! with have more than 12 JCs n 5 polys... n every graduating batch wanna further study but we have only 3 pathetic local uni.... smu is not even a FULL uni cuz dun have alot courses to choose... like lifesci etc.... so end up SIM have to take in alot of rejected students... SIM is doing well because of the quality of the students also... i am sure alot of my SIM friends are better students than some students in the local uni.. 

read wat the person omnisilent wrote in the forum... he gave a very good arguement to the whole topic :)


anyway... talking abt canoepolo.... i am just damm disappointed abt that particular sch put such offensive name for their teams... its really childish of them to put it.... last time me jeremy joshua twins all always joke abt wat our team name should be for example.... "no one" so it will be like no one vs NP.... yeah stupid but we NEVER submit that... just talk n laugh that's all n i cant believe someone submitted that... 

then heard some other screw up stuff... aiyo... one competition why so many problems! just play la! anyway hope if go SIM... can play IVP under SIM this year! hahaha... i will grab some ppl n join me! ahhaha... it will be exciting!

guess wat..... 130days to ORD n that's 19weeks left!! no including OFF & LEAVE!!! i can hear my pink IC calling out for me.... pinkie! wait for me!!! 

No comments:

EruPIC