Saturday, March 29, 2008

aiyo... stop tagging my blog abt my non academic interview shit la... i dun give a fucking damm if i can get in or not.... they dun want then its their lost NOT MINE! just wait n see... time will tell everything.

freaking tired...had training then just went to celebrate junkang's 21st bday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN! i shall post the photos tmr...

if u see me with my earphones nowadays... i'm listening to FEIST - 1234... super ultra catchy... i am shaking my body like in the mtv like that hahahha.... anyone interested to join me n film the same mtv? hahaha i think the mtv freaking cooooool!!!

anyway its ANN SIAO MEI's 21st birthday sooon!!!!! just saw her invite!! so freaking cute!!
i'm gonna dress freaking nerd n yeah... i gonna be the party photographer... hahah

No comments:

EruPIC