Sunday, January 20, 2008


NP open house!!! my juniors... the one that make me angry during training... qi shi ren! train hard ah... if not i gonna kick all ur ass sooon...


BORDERS OPENING ANOTHER OUTLET!!!

the 13 of us with alot more missing! hahaha i just simply love my borders friends man!!! we have enough staff to run the whole shopfloor! hahaa... so cute la... sneak preview for my birthday! take photo at kids playground... taufik's idea... hahaa  joyce is like sooo far away n sooooo smalll....


hahha i just realised me n sweelan same stupid face haha... samantha is funny tooo hahaha

joyce with her chilli spat all over the table...

latifah 1st to come... last to be served... poor girl... hungry until full... and i know wat u do to that mustard!!! hahaha so funny... i just laugh at her n she laugh at me... we each laughing at each other hahaha....

mel the giant behind going to eat up latifah.... latifah NOOOOoooooo...


sweelan!!! the first time we work tgt is at register 1!! hahaha... the always late girl is early today!!

argh face n 2 smile face plus a big face!

ahhhh elaine... nadia act cute with humble vanessa... hahha

No comments:

EruPIC