Sunday, January 20, 2008

hello my friends!!! sorry i cant invite everyone cuz its at my house so i only invited my sec sch, JI, poly n outside friends... estimated 60 ppl will be attending... there will be a door bitch so u better dress up like a kid or else... i ask my mama to dress u up... my friend, mr ong will be my guest photographer so prepare to look abit glam... photos will be posted here... so come have fun, eat all the sweet stuff (so eat some food before coming cuz there is no dinner serve!) like donuts n will have ex-ben & jerry staffs to scoop ice cream for u at our hourly special with baileys, strawberry cheesecake, other ice cream... no ps3 n xbox... only NINTENDO WII!!! 

and here is my updated birthday wishlist.... i realise i should come out with a list that are some things which i will need this year....

- plenty of long sleeve shirt (i might be part time working n study this year so i need lots of shirt for work)

- crumpler bag & laptop bag (i want the big crumpler bag green n orange but dun have anymore!! sian... then i saw this limited edition bag which is smaller n i think is orange which i think is nice n something diff from other bag.... the laptop bag is the new one i saw!! blue one!! my fav colour is blue so pls blue!! its orange yellow inside n its limited edition!)

- i want a new pair of mizuno or asics track shoes i just realise my current one the sole is totally flat! omg!

- i want nice berms from haji lane! that shop i went to... limited pieces too...

thank you everyone love love from me! anything sms me pls! thank you!


No comments:

EruPIC