Saturday, November 24, 2007

usually i am always very happy and excited to go over to the newspaper stand to buy magazine and newspaper to see my friends feature on it.... but today its totally different... i just cant bear to look at the headlines n know about the bad news....

few yrs back... i lost a canoepolo senior.... today... i didnt lose just 1 but 5 other team mates.... stephen n boon shan... i may not know you guys well but its been great rowing and training with u guys.... jeremy u been a great senior, supporting me thru out my short stay with the team....i still remember when i did gym training with you guys and u came to support me in doing the weight that i never thought that i can do... but i did it...with your help and encouragement.... thank you... weizheng and reuben... i will miss you all

i was really shock when siao mei called me... i was totally lost.... its all tooo sudden... at nite when i am back home... kaihong told me they found stephen body n the rest still search... and this morning i received sms from him again... all found but none make it.... i began to forward to everyone who is concern.... my phone have been bombed with all the sms whole day...

many ppl keep asking me alot questions but i am sorry i cant answer any... i left the team for few months cuz my camp dun allow me to go for the regular training... my lack of training gonna pull down the team... i just hope maybe after april next yr i can go back n row with them again.... but now......

memories... mr ong thanks for taking a shot of my team.... something i will remember...


hey reuben... u are a great senior to me... been very motivated by u during training n thanks for those encouragement.... no doubt you are a very good leader...and you are so talented with piano... those songs that u composed were great.... a very good looking model with lots of potential.... u are a role model for me to be a better captain, president and a leader...

i will miss those times u keep disturbing me online... and your favourite reply "ROAR"

weizheng... you really work very hard for the team... during training you really push yrself to the max... outside training u just keep teasing the rest.... when i just join the team... you took care of me and keep pushing me.... after training... our sharing session abt training n stuff is just so enjoyable... i am really sad now... initially i didnt know you were one of the 5 missing and i just sms you asking if you guys ok... upon knowing the news i just kinda down...

reuben ord but still coming back to row for the team... thank you..
the safsa team... reuben and weizheng... we will remember you always....
i just cant stop listening to this song... where did you go... for all you guys.... may you all rest in peace and with loving memories....

to everyone... i am fine... just that i am still very shock from this very sudden news... i hope the rest of the 17 guys will come back soon...

No comments:

EruPIC