Sunday, November 18, 2007

had a quite busy weekends.... so tired... and canoepolo side been very dull for me... somehow i just keep doing the wrong thing.... super upset... probably my mind is too heavy.... guess i should have a short break from it.... i think i need intensive gym training again... i losing all my strength.... ok i know alot ppl want to kill me for saying that i am fat... but i am unfit... and i am ABS-less.... just paid $35 for glucosamine again... hope my joints will get better.....

finally no more pad! hahah for those who know yeah.... its been quite an experienced... :) oh yeah today an ang moh offer to BUY MY t-SHIRT! i was like wth! hahaha.... wat sia i should have took out n sell him for $500!!! cuz he dammmm desperate to get my t-shirt... muahuahuah tooo bad its LIMITED EDITION & CUSTOMISED!!! HOHO!!!

well hope another week go by quickly again!!! :) i want back my pink IC....

No comments:

EruPIC