Sunday, July 15, 2007




THE POWER OF MAC!!!!!

i miss canoe polo!!! and finally after like almost 4months since i went back np for canoepolo (before i joined safsa).... i am feeling happier! hahah... always standing at the side at kallang looking at others playing polo... i really miss chasing first ball, shooting and stuff.... well at least today training i dun felt so lost or so handicap after not touching it for so long... things gonna get better... nat champs... here i come!

been out of camp for nteam training on weekdays evening... my camp mates keep saying things abt me keep going for training n can book out so good life... erm its been than playing poker cards in bunk... its scary seeing them playing cards whole day... i rather do something productive... and going for training is a mad rush for me... after training my mum will pick me up n send me str8 back to camp... n me eating dinner in her taxi... training is kinda siong but i wanna push myself.... i swear i nv train so hard before... but right in my head... i train so hard so that i wont waste my mother effort of sending me here n there all the time... and its also the only time i can have a proper conversation with her.... been talking to her abt my thoughts of going aussie to study if i cant get into smu/ntu/nus.... it will be tough for her n me... i intend to work n study there... i really really want to do marketing n advertising... really regretted doing biotech in NP...

caught up with my cousin joanna... she leaving for aussie again on sun nite.. keep on asking me to take her out n canoe... hahhaa but she is the one busy! nowadays.... ppl keep telling me that i looked freaking tired... alot of them... yeah i guess i am seriously exhausted... somehow i am still pushing myself...

my panasonic camera....
went to sim lim with grace... i was aiming at fuji z5 olympus mju 760 canon ixus 70 and panasonic fx30.... n panasonic is priced at 535!!! but somehow xinting told me the price drop by $60 omg! hahaha i cant resist the temptation n just buy it str8 away.... it has wide angle... grace was like saying its really good for me especially when i always take alot of group photos! hahaha... yeah actually i am aiming at wide angle camera for a long time... the best part... when i change to 3megapixel.. the camera can zoom up to 5.3x!!! cool shit! hhahaha... i guess my theory is right... a good camera is one that can take great macro shots! so i bought it at 475... plus 15 for additional batt....

i am craving for durains now... can someone pls buy for me... hahaha... anyway... ac leaving on thurs... haiz wont see her for like 1 yr!??!?!? its madness la... she gonna miss me n her bday, CNY, xmas n tons of stuff!!! i guess by the time she is back... perhaps i will be packing n preparing to go to aussie...or else where... no idea... oh man... even though i really want army to end right now... but there is so much stuff that i have not settle....

alot of ppl been asking me if i am interested to go into teaching... NIE... yeah i really love to but... marketing n advertising is really wat i want to do... by the time the bond ended n i head out to work.. kinda late... and... i really would like to work in japan in their advertising firm.... DUN U FIND JAPS COMMERCIAL ROCKS! and the way they market their products??!? i gonna start burrying myself in marketing books...

another busy weekends ended... n this coming weekends gonna be busy again... i wonder how am i gonna clear my extras...

anyway... if u guys are freaking bored at home at nite.... PLS FEEL FREE TO CALL MY HP... I LOVE TALKING.... hahahaa...

No comments:

EruPIC