Saturday, March 03, 2007

yup yup! finally back to sat training after sooooo long man! and yes... NP pool got this new BIG mirror thingy... so funky huh! hahaha haiz i am still quite sad... my team mates are gone! jeremy in brunei dunno do wat for air force... lin still sailing in the sea for navy dunnno do wat also... mark wont come back cuz jeremy not here n daph is not here too... joshua... follow the crowd... so yeah... my batch... i am the sole survivor... luckily i am quite close to my juniors so yup...my juniors are my team mates also sooooo yeah! hahaha... i really enjoy training with mingwei... i can feel the mou qi! my ball pass was so trashy but when i do ball passing with him... its almost perfect! hahahaa...



happy birthday joel teo! hahaha my st gabs junior! sorry cant stay long man!!! and carol wong mei mei so long nv see u! and always fly kite one... oh man! sony ericsson walkman phone really damm cool la really very diff from the camera series... carol her phone the theme is freaking cool can!!!! the menu when u navigate around the phone will vibrate! hahahaa
terence! happy birthday! seeee! i dresssss soooooo WHITE for ur CUM PARTY! white hat, white watch, white shirt, white jeans, white shoes and my white ipod! hahahahaha alot ppl mistaken me as PAP member la! hahahaha! yeah didnt took much photos... anyway thanks for the invitation!!! u rock on dude! hahahaa HOPE U LIKE MY FUNKY PRESENT! hahaha... its wrapped in white too!

No comments:

EruPIC