Saturday, March 03, 2007

angeline and grace... both of them... very very special to me! yes i still have other close friends but these 2 really mean alot to me!!! i still remember pri 5 step into the new class.... sitting right beside grace... and ac is just sitting in front of me... that's how our friendship really started... 10yrs from then till now... the trust the love between us is very strong... the reasons why i dun bother finding gf is that i find that relationship really dun last as long as friendship... i see friends around me... those tgt for 2yrs... 3yrs.. or more or less... just broke up like that.. like an egg drop on the floor....

even though grace always fly back every half a year but somehow this time round is very diff...plus this is the 1st time ac away for so freaking long... guess we really share alot great moments tgt... ktv tgt... both attend my POP at tekong, corrinne may concert... pri sch gathering... my 21st bday... oh man... i am so emo now... hey girls... if i never get to marry... we'll all just stay together pls! hahaha... i really hope that army can gimme leave n let me fly over to find u two! my soul mates!!! even though with the technology now... communication so accessible but... due to army... i cant be online everyday... oversea phone bill is still very ex! and i am so touched when grace sms me the other day! i think that is the 1st time she sms me from aussie and ac called me the other day too.... ahhhhhh..... i dunno why i just so happy when i see any sms from aussie! from gen n weili also! why cant singapore be just beside australia.. just like how close malaysia is to us....


sms is something personal... but i really want to post this up.... i love the teamwork i had with lianne... seriously... me n lianne quarrel argue scream and shout at each other dunnno how many millions time for the whole ngee ann canoeing club! guess we both miss those kao pehing moments! i wish we can have the chance again to organise or work again :) LIANNE SEAH! U ARE THE BEST!

No comments:

EruPIC