Saturday, March 11, 2006

i fucking hell hate this asshole today... damm selfish can.. he try to serve 3 customers at one time... then its like i helping out.. and i serve one customer.. so he left 2... then i was abt to close the deal.. he came in n keep interrupting and his 2 other customers left cuz he didnt pay attention to them lor... damm chee bye can... i kept my cool n dun want to shout at him in front of customer lor... wau lau so not silver-lice... idiot.. well i made a new enemy i dun give a damm lor... i have been a faithful olympus staff n always provide good services and alot of the customers came back to look for me ok.. stupid guy..

anyway i bought this! a epson cx3700 printer fucking cheap! print copy scan for only $128! its really damm cheap man damm happy ok! then i finally bought my olympus mju 700 orange!! so pretty right.. my new girlfriend... if u all think i am crazy that i am buying another camera.. wait.. my canon camera is slowly spoiling for expect.. the ccd is having dead pixel so some of the pics right have a red dot some where... but it still can perform very well... i am really very happy with both canon n olympus camera... will last me really long.. and for my very first panasonic camera.. its rusting away in my house... never gonna touch it...

come come take a closer look at my special limited edition camera which only have 10sets in singapore... i am the 1st one of course! and look at the pics carefully its taken by my canon camera.. the right bottom have a red dot.. thats the dead pixel..

eliza-> buy olympus :)syaz juju rudith have olympus camera.. half ur meanies are using it.. haha

jappo at loof.. trying to cheat customer's money... HAHA!

No comments:

EruPIC