Monday, March 06, 2006

BOO! been so busy... let me tell u some major stuffs...

- i got my air ticket for japan by thai airway $459 courtesy of zuji.com.sg
- the gong one/grace is back in aussie... gonna miss her but i still have u guys!
- stepped down as president! super relieved... freedom
- exams over but left 2 more presentation 1 on tues 1 on wed
- i still gonna work for olympus!
- planning to sell my vespa
- suzuki from sakura emailed me!

yup yup dunnno where should i start blogging... alright.. start with nacc... been reading practically everyone's blog... not many ppl thanks me n lianne for our effort so sad... when anyway me n lianne is history.. but it still really nice to hear lianne calling me n settle some nacc stuff... the super duo is gone! hahaha... well i really miss working with lianne.. ppl ask me to stay to continue be a president or captain for polo.. i thought abt it but still decided not to... i am really very exhausted working so hard for nacc for the past 2 years... but why 2yrs when i am only president for 1yr (actually only 10months) hahaa... when 19th com a few ppl had position but didnt put in effort... end up most of the time nikki approach me n lianne for alot of help n nikki really put in alot effort for nacc which alot of u all dunno who the hell is she... but she is one great person who dun really train with us but has this strong passion for canoeing and just keep helping us... ask the alumnis like juju or syaz if u all want to know more abt nikki... yeah and nikki said to me when the club is going to put under my care.. she said something like she trust that i will take good care of the club... sad to say out of so many ppl in nacc... only a handful is willing to work n fight for the club... some just come training only n just want to benefit themselves... so "helpful".. when if i dun clean the shit who will clean right... so yeah... super exhausted over the 2 long fruitful years... met lots of ppl n got into tons of shit too.. so i cant imagine i have to be president or captain again... i wont be able to do anything.. so yeah all the young ones should take over n its their time to learn... feb is a really a month of reflection.. i starts to reflect on alot things again... but everything is in a mess i shall talk again abt it another day...

i just hope that polo n sprinters will really be bonded together... this is something i failed during my presidency... well despite the bonding camp of dcc.. i realise its not abt the camp n activities we had together but the people itself... everyone have this damm mindset that why should i talk to others... all of u are just so comfortable with those ppl u know and only hang around ur own group of people.. so typical of singaporeans... polo think that sprinters are weird n sprinters think that polo are damm arrogant... hello... its all misunderstanding! u are dun even talk one another more than a hi n bye so why u make those assumption? no offend but its the truth... example... u dun see monsters talk much to the others... and some monsters dun even talk to me even though i am super friendly! haha! its time to make them step out of their comfort zone n knowing other ppl... i dun wish to say much too... NONE OF MY BUSINESS! but then i think i should always make sure the club is still in proper care even though i step down... how annoying! so stop asking why i still dun have gf.. cuz nacc suck up all my time!

anyway its great to be in airport again... like the feeling of it.. and T2 is so nice now! hahah oh ya popeye chicken is not bad! so farewell grace! till we meet again on july! better buy me something hor! and yes... the whole day i have been tease by ngiap soon that i am tammy's bf... wat the hell man... he said that guy body look like mine... then say u tammy bf la... then say why the video like no sound one... ask me make more noise in the next video... i was like -_-"
anyway tammy really damm poor thing... that guy who upload to youtube is seriously damm evil.. there is seriously nothing wrong with video own sex but its damm wrong to distribute something private of the couple... haiya singaporean nowadays so horrible...

had tons of fun talking to ac the other day at chomp chomp when joyce fly my kite n went o bar with ken n moses... so yeah ac was telling me all the cheesy guys she met... freaking lame can! omg... they should just make it a movie... a cheesy movie that is...

exams over but i got to be at NUS at 930am for my damm presentation... i think i am not prepare and dr seow gonna mark me down for sure... how i wish my supervisor is yilian... ok better dun say so much bad things... i gonna do my training on my own tmr.. whole of this week cant go training cuz i working for IT show... i gonna try out MJU 700 and see if it really better than canon ixus... if the camera is really good n promotional freebies is good... I WILL GET IT! yes u want to buy olympus camera pls come look for me... u want to ask abt camera ask me too... seriously.. the only camera u should buy is canon n olympus... casio, panasonic n sony photo quality is really bad and alot noise... casio should just concentrate on making baby G n panasonic continue to make tv and sony go do their psp la... nikon is good in dSLR those pro camera not compact camera... so yeah basically u left canon n olympus.. and olympus even have a microscope... so whose lens is more powerful? canon quality is quite good also... so basically both is on par... yeah... so my new camera will be either mju700 or ixus 55...

i really cant wait to go japan man.... now my airticket is settle.. and i just booked out accomodation we going to stay in this nice hostel which is only $30 per nite! who say tokyo is ex? its cheaper than hotel 81 can! so i still left my japan railway pass... going to settle it tmr after my training n stuff... i gonna start shopping for gifts for my host family man... i really dunno wat to give them now! i think i spent more time research on japan than on my scientific papers...

i really wasted 3yrs in poly doing something i dun like... well its part n parcel of learning at least i made a 3yrs mistakes rather than a eternity kind of mistake... pls tell those coming to NP biotech think twice or triple... haiz

No comments:

EruPIC