Wednesday, July 20, 2005

jeremy just told me the open group for my team....
hailstormz, NTU 1, SP C & red tide
hailstormz is my team... me the only current student with 7 other alumnis...jin long, benson, de wei, jack, wei hong, vincent and zhi wen.... hope we can be in the top or 2nd in our group to go into the quarters... SP C is a black horse la... everyone is saying they are damm good so i will try to win them man! and red tide i hope can win them too... provided my team dun make stupid mistakes... sometimes i just dun like to play with alumni teams.. they play own style... they dun play as a team style... actually look at our team.. dun really have any good keeper.. die la! i think i better train my keeping for my open team.... i should make use of my speed to get back fast enough to play keeper too... but i think my team name... SUCKS... its damm awful k... i rather my team call HAPPY MEAL... or call anti-la resistence... LOL... or many WHITE STORM! or can name it after any britney spears songs... like HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME! maybe call ourselves MEGA VAMPIRE USE DAGGER hahahaa.... or POLO LITE DOUBLE DUTCH (pole "like" double dutch) or spinelli or curry puff boy...

been studying in sch with yi xin today... really catch no ball for proteomics man!!! die la... i last time want to retain to play polo... now i change my mind not to retain... but it seems that i am going to retain... well... i BETTER NOT!!! i want to FLY!!!

anyway i think my father's friends are stupid n irritating... when they call... i said he is not at home.. then he said he is not back yet? then i was like DUH! he is not at home means he is not back yet! DUN U GET IT OR U NEED ME TO SCREAM AT U! keep calling non stop... so its good that i dun have any phone in my room to irritate me....

haiz i should really play under 19 even though its no kick.. at least still can get a medal! hahhaaha... well i bet jeremy is regretting now... cuz his group is... DOOM... blackstorm...SP A & B hahahaa....

No comments:

EruPIC