Tuesday, July 26, 2005

had fun with the freshies n peter n beng on friday for that steamboat outing...
they had some shell snails food... so yucky...

went holland on sat twice.. had subway had NYDC both were great
i need to catch up alot on polo... alot of room for improvement...

met up with grace on sunday... I MISS HER SOOOOOO MUCH!!!
she slim down.. and more girl already... so lovely n cute as always...
seriously... everytime i look at june tiong... she reminds me of grace... when i look at grace.. reminds me of june tiong!!!

ngiap, zixin and weijian came too... so nice to met up with them all...
had laksa yong tau foo.... it made me sick... i felt so heaty... i knew i will fall sleep the next day.. and i DID.... miss my tues training... argh... i shall ban laksa from my food intake list... no laksa till the end of IVP...

GRACE's sister REMEMBER ME!!! OMG! hahaa... I AM SO TOUCHED!!! grace next time i ride u on my vespa to changi airport ok!!! i so miss pri sch days... much more than sec sch days... zixin going germany to study la! aiyoyo... another friend GONE.. hahaha... bet she will havoc there...

seriously... i am rotting away in biotech.. i came in late for practical at 10am which suppose to start at 8am... nothing is done! NOTHING!!! i rot for the rest of the hours... later on at BTN leture... ROT FURTHERMORE... read mails n did other stuff instead... I CANT WAIT TO GRAD!!! go NS n GET OVER WITH IT... need to plan for my future!!! actually i did plan already hahaha...

ALVIN GET WELL SOON N GET BACK TO TRAINING!!!

No comments:

EruPIC