Tuesday, August 24, 2004

woohoo!! i gonna die for my acmb test! i thought would be easy but those i learn nv come out! fuck sia! then today ABC also got lose alot marks... i didnt memorise the red blood cell part! fuck! i am so dead sia... and guess wat i have not touch my CCTA at all but i just got the cant-be-bother attitude... i am so doom...

hurray!! i finally go to bukit batok driving centre to register for my motorcycle license!! must pay 1 year membership fees which is $42... so i better complete it asap... anyway top up $50 in my account so i can book my lessons online!!! bike are so cool sia... can learn theory n practical both at the same time!!! well i seriously gonna chiong for my license!! i going for my practical lesson next monday!!! so excited!! then the following monday i gonna chiong 3hrs of theory!! that week the sunday i got another theory class!!! yeah yeah!! so excited abt stuff beyond sch work!! hahaha!! for these 3theory n 1pract lesson i spent $44 cool huh.. haha... i cant wait to get a scooter n drive around!! yeah i hate smelly ppl sitting beside me...

oh ya.. tmr after my test i gonna stay back to do my abc presentation sia... sucks.. boring stuff but have to present it in an interesting way to get good grades!! then after that i gonna cut my hair dunno should go where cut but ya wanna try something new... and YES! thurs i gonna work for olympus at suntec IT SHOW!!! hurray!!! more money for me... yeah scooter here i come for ya!! i wanna get a half helmet!!! so cute! i think during NS then i go for driving car test...

times flies! i just realise teachers day is just next wed!!! that mean tues got to go vist teachers!! hahaha... yeah teacher's day is a good day to crash JC! muahaha go in n said u graduate! muahaha!!

No comments:

EruPIC