Saturday, August 21, 2004

argh... hate being sick... was SUPER duper sick yest... first time i ever sick until i 24hrs lying on my bed like a dead man... yeah n my damm bloody mother... i called her n ask told her to come home soon cuz i damm freaking sick... i seriously can just die any moment... and she got the guts to ask me why am i sick... WAT A DAMM STUPID QUESTION TO ASK SIA.... idiot... she was in hospital with my stupid elder bro who is going for some leg or knee operation which dunno why must go do la... cant she call my dad to come back home... then later on in the evening... my bro shouted for newspaper... and my mother just ask my little cousin to call his mum to get him a newspaper since she shopping at NTUC... then i also ask my mum to buy ribena for me.. cuz i wasnt in any mood for solid food... n i have not been eaten for the whole day... she was like.. why u wan to drink? i cooking dinner later u eat la... FUCK man... such a bloody bitch... next time when she is damm sick i gonna throw a roast pig infront of her see she got the mood to eat other not... my brother got like class A treatment at home and me! i am like receiving class "F" (fucked up) sia..

anyway... cant stand singapore attitude against those atheletes.... when they play very good then all wau like hoping for much for a medal then later they lose they like condemn them dunno like fuck sia... like that ronald susilo... kao... i pity that guy... he really tried his best... i think he damm good already lor... just encourage him la... anyway if they get any medal... they arent PURE Singaporean to get it wat... all these are import... Singapore seriously need to WAKE UP!!!

anyway... the NP guys are totally out for IVP n Open events... sian... i seriously thinks that the guys should for some attitude change camp or therapy sia... wrong attitude at the wrong time... serious at wrong time play at wrong time blur at wrong time... wont comment more cuz i know ppl are reading my BLOG later say i gossip king or wat sia... i need to chiong gym more often after my common test...

just came back from this year japanese summer festival... kinda sian dun really wan to talk abt it.. just sian... need to study liao sia...

''so many things to do... so little time..."

No comments:

EruPIC