Monday, August 02, 2004

phew, been a couple of days since I blogged...life at IRAS so far is good...went to school to help out for the elections on Thursday and saw a lot of familiar faces there...and saw the biatch-tastic 4 from BIO module 2.2...haha not referring to anyone I know personally and if you happen to read this and think I'm talking about you 4, then so be it... ^_^they came and first thing they did was bitch about the elections and a certain GL...which made me quite pissed...let this be know, that a Biatch-tastic 4 (known from this point forth as B4) exists in BIO module 2.2...if you guys wanna know the names, come to me and I will enlighten you...so then they voted and one of them even wrote some hideous comments in the ballot...kids these days...you never know what the hell are they thinking....especially biatches like them...biatches like them aren't even worth to be called bitches..

from someone's blog...

No comments:

EruPIC