Monday, August 02, 2004

i think my bro comp got virus... i cant type anything in the blog thingy... and now i am still using the loan set from MEL... sux man dunnno why they change one hard drive for so long... haiz.. i got alot email to reply.. nowadays i got alot of work to do with laptop but i am just too lazy to bring to sch.. hahah heavy...

damm pissed with myself... i spoil my N-gage ear piece! how? i chase after the bus on sunday n the wire just caught by some pole or railing somewhere n the thing just torn n came off! kao... sian man.. i miss listening to radio now... hahaha... hey ppl still hesitating what phone to buy? just buy N-gage! damm bloody good phone... alot ppl thing its damm big n sucky n only for gamers but NO!!! it got radio, mp3 player and u can record song from the radio n use it as ringtone damm cool huh!! hahaha... then i dun have radio in my room i on the loud speaker n its loud enough to even heard it from the kitchen... hahaha... then pull in the toilet when i bath muahahha!!! COOL!!! waiting for bomberman game on N-gage... still need to buy my 256mb mmc card...

i miss japan ah... so sad.. i confirm fail my instrumentation common test which i had it this morning... stupid william hung dunno why he bring it forward... asshole sia!!! guess wat on sunday! i studied for an hr only then i go make my japanese rice ball... hahaha... oh my god i am so into making lunch boxes nowadays!!! if only my canoe clubhouse have microwave oven n fridge!!! hahahaa...

i was sleeping in the clubhouse today.. oh my so damm bloody good to sleep in there until eugene have to do all the stuff for me... hahah felt so bad but i am damm freaking lazy just now... i having fungal infection on both my feets... then having blisters all over my palm.. aiyo those blister make me dun wanna go gym... scare it will worsen the blister until i cant even paddle... haiz why i got so small palm... argh...

stupid joyce went to watch private parts! i wan to watch but no money she said it was damm nice... i wan to watch those local play! damm nice esp since i watch JAM the other time hahaha... oh ya me n joyce wore sch uniform last fri! so damm fun! hahaha but damm scary i walk around the whole sch saw so many ppl i know... argh... sometimes its not really good to know so many ppl! hahaa... then we gonna wear it ever term... then we gonna jio more ppl to join us!! next time round i gonna wear my st gabs... i just need to go search for my badge... ahaha..... enough of blogging... ta ta!

No comments:

EruPIC