Monday, August 09, 2004

oh ya... forgot to blog abt last sat... went to feli/kerrie/samuel/hwa san birthday bash at sentosa... was kinda sian for me... cuz out of the 4 birthday kids... only one is around... dunno why the host are late... then they all didnt talk to us much lor... only entertain their ajc friends... haiz if i know its like that i shouldnt go for it lor... my eye was giving me a hard time n end up sun i woke up late... damm.. funny isnt really that great too... samuel had tears in his eyes... as usual... he was touched! hahaha holy bastard.. anyway i dun think i wanna hang out with them leh... felt that the gap is further n further away... not as crazy as before...

anyway before work today went to hereen flash n splash to look for stuff... then that bloody butch there damm asshole dunno why she kept staring at me as if i am going to steal something and she walk so close to me until when i turn back i nearly trip n fall k! bitch! she didnt even said sorry... bloody BITCH BITCH! anyway the new coffee club opp cine is damm nice!!! got great ambient for friends to meet n have fun!!!

i need alot of time to do alot of stuff man!!! argh!! i seriously need to pack my room n outside my room... i guess i will do it during my study week next week... then i will cook alot stuff at home... hehee... i love my own cooking! anyway must MUG hard!! all of ya better come support me at kovan there this sat for my canoe polo IVP!!! argh... damm nervous now... i think i am not in top condition now leh... anyway this yr IVP hope to get into top 3!!! its time NP win something in canoe polo!!! ROCK ON!

No comments:

EruPIC