Wednesday, August 11, 2004

i realise something.... fat guys got chio handphone! hahah i dunno why but i notice it! by the way..those ppl who does keep their hp in their pockets tends to hold both their hp n wallet on their hand... muahaa...

anyway... i am just gonna laugh at samuel wong's blog again... so freaking holy till i laugh non-stop.. tiao... his blog makes him sound so loser... esp this one "had a great time today at home. tip of the day, spend time alone at home with God. and marvel at him. peace fills me. thoughts fill me. thank you." holy shit! haha.. do visit his blog at http://godbelovedchild.blogspot.com/ its so BORING! no wonder he won the boring award last sat! hahaa... too extreme liao la... ppl that are too religious = evil... dun u think so? i should go join the debaters club... i like to debate n talk non-stop on my points of view...

anyway i have been sleeping too much yest... now suffering a post-sleep-too-much side effect... Doctor Kueh just sux totally... today suppose to pass up worksheet 5 n 6... and i remember i COPIED 5 last week n i thought i pass up but everyone said they today then pass up.. then i dunno where the hell is mine n i re-COPY and he said... "no point copying.. just write ur name on yao's paper and pass up... then he keeps thinking i am lousy student who dun listen in class n copy for all my work... damm it... most of the ppl in my class also copy wat! and the report is like so tough... its not we dun wan to do is we dunno how to do that is why we COPY! hate him.. anyway thanks yao for passing up the paper for me..

today i was suppose to hand up my japanese hw which i promise the teacher yest but i dunno why i so engross in going for the training asap instead... alot ppl didnt turn up today... guess they wanna watch Singapore Idol.. and mention man i miss it twice.. first it was work now its due to training... damm it... i dunno where the hell i place my portable tv!! argh!!!

haiz... i dunno why i felt so NUA these few days... i feels that i am like a jellyfish... so boneless... i seriously need more time for alot of stuff!!!

i miss my Osaka host family alot! esp. masaya!! so cute!! the other day the host mother send me his pic!! so cute!! if only i can have him as a real young bro... he so young already n very caring... haiz.. i miss the days when i was over there... everyday i return home he will welcome me at the door and say welcome back! so sweet right!!! back singapore.. when i return home my father just stare at me or greet the empty house... then masaya will tell me alot things n stuff that happen during sch and always smile at me!! i remember when he use digi cam to take photo he dunno why have to wait damm long to snap one pic... haiz... he treat me like his real elder bro.. haiz.. i shall work part time n save up to meet him n other ppl!!! but i gonna get my bike license first... cuz i super duper in love with scooter!!!

damm joyce sia.. her father is posted to Osaka, Japan... where my host family at... next time go there go with joyce sia!!! i think go traveling with joyce is damm fun!! yeah joyce.. wait till i save enough k... my aim.. next year winter k!!!

No comments:

EruPIC