Wednesday, June 30, 2004

yo! first gym training since so long long.... yeah today was fun with freshies around!!! all stamina better than me when i was a freshies!! yeah eugene done a great job! haiz today pratical was quite alright! my teacher no.. is DOCTOR... he is a kind person... soft spoken but helpful guy! hahaha funny also la... but i nearly dose off during class so sleepy... i slept so little these few days i going to die soon... anyway was in library earlier on n the usual stupid auntie come n scold me for drinking outside that bubble tea corner... then i pretend to be year 1.. hahaha... she SUCKS!! go suck the jelly la bitch hag!

saw jane n ronald blog! damm nice! i think my blog is in a damm shitty condition with nothing but words all over... need to put some pics in my bew blog skin soon... but i got tons of things to settle n i getting more pissed with the person i mention in my previous entry... anyway i hate ppl to push everything to other ppl... haiz alot freshies ask me why i have no gf.. hahaaa... so sad... dun wan to dwell on it.. anyway gtg sleep...

No comments:

EruPIC