Tuesday, June 29, 2004

today was nearly late for class... when i reach blk56.. i saw ken.. i ask him wat lesson is he going to... he say SAB (starting a business) then i was like really!! then ask him which level is his class he said 6 then i damm happy thinking that we were in the same class! BUT!!! later i saw shao bin then i ask her wat lesson she having she also SAB! then ask her which level she said 5! then i start to think whether mine is 5 or 6.. then i took out my time table then i saw that mine is 5! same as shao bin but not ken! poor ken! was so happy initially later on felt so "dumped" hahaa... sorry dude... anyway i gonna change my IS class...

later had lunch at canteen 1 the yong tau foo is nice... saw alot SC gls esp my PAT!!! haha she damm funny.. i only notice her when she shouted SHIT damm loud! then i shout for her! hahaha... then saw a few of my freshies!!! then later on went for my japs class... its basic jap... chishiho was so shock when she saw me! she said "you cannot take this class!!!" hahaa... of course la... i confirm get AD.. i can even be the teacher lor... then later on i went to do some stuff for canoe...

saw jasmine on my way to SDAR.. she such a great help! she knows alot of stuff! she is going aust to study next sat! so sad!!! yeah she encourage me to join SSC... i really hope i can go be part of SSC but i not sure should i go for it or not cuz i am hoping that i can concentrate more for my studies... anyway.. i gonna be damm busy man! i am so broke...

went for my intermediate class... its damm easy too... anyway i need to decide something urgently... cuz my canoe polo for guys is on thurs n advance jap only got one class which is on thurs too... aiya anyway its complicated... btw i am very pissed with someone around me... alot ppl hate that person too.. nv encourage ppl but just nothing n demoralise ppl...

anyway this is my goal for this school term..
1. at least B for all subjects
2. must read my lecture notes before i sleep each day..
3. hope to do a good job for my post in Canoe.. be a good publicity
4. try to get into the SSC com...
5. get a tuition job
6. so that i can learn to drive bike
7. be very determine.. i know i can do it...
8. dun use my comp for more then 1hrs.. unless got impt work to do..

gtg sleep...

No comments:

EruPIC