Saturday, May 01, 2004

thurs maths paper was a killer... my laptop crash on wednesday... wau a lucky week... lucky got to save 90% of my photos n video in the safe mode... HOWEVER... i lost some really nice video... that april fool joke on chloe... FUCK! hey hannah i know u will curse at me but... i am sorry!

i now in a really nice mood to study la la... today morning woke up early...10am to go eat dim sum with my fuck-up aunties and my grandma... my poor grandma got some injuries on her knee then none of my aunties help her carry her bag n stuff... dunno what stuff she carrying so heavy i went to help her carry it... dunno wat kind of daughter she have man... i am sure they will be those bitches who will cry during her funeral n say things like how filial they are... FUCK OFF la... now i will cherish moment with my grandma n grandpa... cuz i always lost my paternal grandparents... dun have much impression of my ah gong cuz he have been sick when i was born... n i always go over stay with my grandma... haiz... well.. old ppl are needy ppl... so guys be nice to old ppl! or else... dunno what will happen to u when ya old...

having a bad dream not nitemare... there's a difference... abt huiling.. my pri sch friend... i dreamt that i attend her mother funeral! when her mother is still alive! n she was all alone in the funeral with no one else! freak! scary.. only me there to comfort her... haiz... i think i was dreaming abt my pri sch too... miss it alot alot alot! i dreamt abt i was playing with my pri sch friends as in the present now we all go back sch n take some nice n stupid photos! haiz.. i miss pri sch! how!

just went to friendster also... i saw grace friendster! her photo of her in australia so nice! make me miss of her so much! grace i love u!!! ahaha.... then somehow saw some st gabs friendster also.. guess wat! i saw that stupid VP friendster! everyone was like scolding him like FUCK! hahahaa...... oh ya today my one n only nice aunty told me that day the VP went over to her n ask her to sponsor st gabs in some golf tournament... sounds grand huh... FUCK OFF LA VP! kani nabei chao chee bye... i got 21points for prelim dun wan change it to 20... n always find trouble with me! fucker! i ask my aunt not to sponsor st gabs leh... cuz of u! my uncle is the boss leh.. wat u wan to do! fucker! cant stand that bastard!

oh ya then saw some of the juniors in st gabs haha quite cool la... think now st gabs is spilted to 4groups of ppl... nerd, posers, ah beng and those really cool ppl... hahah... haiz... if only i am so happening in st gabs back then... i realise i am damm NO LIFE back in st gabs... sec1 n 2 everyday go home str8 away after sch n reach home study n sleep... sec 3 n 4 stay in sch almost everyday do hw.. study.. i think i study alot in st gabs more than i have fun... i nv go town after sch before! FUCK I just realise that! i am so boring!

going off le... now its 4am... thanks for that nap in the late afternoon that cuz me to be here... need to do some stuff n study then go to sleep.... later on i wan go n run n swim!!!! i dunno see how ba hahahaa.... love u guys!

No comments:

EruPIC