Sunday, April 25, 2004

haiz... all u ppl! always read my blog nv tag.. make my blog looks so dead... GO AWAY LA SMALL NEH NEH POK!

hate studying at home.. cuz i am playing with my stuff... how man!! i cant study sure die! tml i going to watch dawn of the dead with joyce n ken!!! yeah!! i looking forward but mum where is my pocket money.... she have been running away from home n pretending that she gave me $$ le... idiot! i am so broke k!!!

oh my god man! i shall really train hard for canoe polo once exam end! michelle so damm chio cant stand it!!! she is so much chio-er than leslie... DROOL!!! eugene!!! intro me michelle... hehee... i cant believe she is single!! do i stand a chance!!?!??!? help me!!! i am CRAZY IN LOVE with her!! go find her in friendster thru canoe polo...

hahaa so funny.. i just change all my photo from samuel to all those girls then everyone was like alvin why u suddenly turn str8!! damm it! then ask me dun be so sad... ask me why i dump samuel... wat the hell!!! hahahaa....

No comments:

EruPIC