Wednesday, May 05, 2004

blog again! now i am blogging everyday!!! well yest was my dad bday... my mum ask me to pass him the present on my table say is i give him... no way am i giving to him... dun wan leh... i dun talk to bastards...... i dunno why my mum still treat him so good even he treat her bad... wau lau...anyway... that bastard dun even remember my bday wat for i remember his! make sense?

well...woke up this afternoon..went down to buy lunch... the moment i came out from the lift i heard alot pppl crying!!!!! i look around... oh my god... another funeral... u know it ok to like erm walk pass a funeral cuz i think it common that ppl go n leave the world... but its getting creepy when u see almost everywhere having funeral n almost every week there is someone dying around ur block!!!! YES! i am serious... u know that block opp me... since starting of this year... at least 2 ppl died each month... my house below not that bad...one every 2 months... n recently that opp block there is a funeral n today i woke up by the sending off music n stuff... then just realise got another one at my block... its like taking turns... aiyo...SCARY... its like everyone is dying... wat is the world coming to!!!!

email my host family yest... they send me the mother n the youngest son photo... the mother quite pretty la... maybe its the makeup.. she is very young! only 33... the father is 42! that is like 9yrs diff sia!!! must be those rich family ba... the guy rich rich the wife young young that kind... hahhaa... aiyo i wan faster sell away my phone!!!! selling at 280!! quick anyone wan to buy my t610!!! get it now u get a kiss from me... u wan two also can ah!!! limited time only!!!

No comments:

EruPIC