Sunday, May 02, 2004

aiyo i dunno why i keep thinking abt that dream i had.... i shall elaborate... i was like at some HDB flat downstairs then saw huiling alone crying.... nobody around... its afternoon... but everywhere is damm quiet! then only me there... i went forward n comfort her. it is her mother's funeral n i didnt ask her wat happen to her mother as in how she pass away..... just like that

and rachel so kind help me go online n search for stuff.....

Nearly any dream you have that refers to death, dying or attending a funeral, or the like, pertain to change. Most all the time this change is very dramatic and major. It can be change in your life attitude or emotional balance. These types of dreams can also symbolize confronting fear, usually fear of death or change. Since most of use will agree that death is the ultimate change, and many people

a major change in life as in change for good or bad? haiz... and funny huiling mother still alive ma... funny... hmmm...

anyway my stupid laptop giving me tons of problems! argh!!! i did most of my lecture notes stuff for microbio..... left 2 more... shall do tml... but i still think not much time to complete studying leh!!! hope MB wont kill me k!! argh!! i am really looking forward to my japan trip!!! i will take alot of video!!! japan i love u!! u love me? i am taking SQ!! WOW!! i gonna watch movie while on the plane!!! la la la... how! my laptop is so unstable... later all my stuff save in my laptop all gone i fuck the stupid laptop ah! argh! i shall change my friendster profile stuff soon... hehee... wait till i got more nice photo... *evil grins*

nowadays i cant stop looking at guys with damm nice abs.... feeling super gay-ed... damm nice k... hope to get one ASAP!!! must train hard!!! ar=gh!!! i am feeling weak! i shall train harder! i think a super slacker! should start to revolutionise soon!!! i shall say good bye to my $2000 tml... passing up my cheque to my jap teacher tml.... *sobs*... dun worry 2k... u will be back! love ya... nites!

No comments:

EruPIC