Friday, April 23, 2004

today skip math lessons anyway heard very few ppl went... hahaha was lazing on bed k... then got up do some more studying for my microbio pract... i think i can do quite alright for it!!! cross my fingers.... hope i wont get annie as my teacher next semester.... finally... 1 yr in NP just past by like that... yes time flies... well still have 2 more yrs to go... i really enjoy my times in NP!! all my nice n dearest friends!! looking forward to yr2 but for now... i need to mug for my exam!!!!!!!!!

today went sports camp training! was fun! hahaah... shit man... i brought the wrong shorts... should be my FBT shorts which is longer abit... ahaha cuz my long shorts all still being washed... then i looks as if i am not wearing any shorts... haha... was shock that today oliver talk to me! haha he was like suddenly... HEY ALVIN... wat colour is that on ur hair!!! he is like so hyper out of the sudden can! everyone thinks that too!!! so funny... during that sperm n egg game he kept running to me! i shy ah! hahaa... tao yan... hahaa... my sister pat!! so funny... when looking for partner... i just say come ah who wan me! my sister just came over hahaa so cute! my pretty sister!!!i think today i also kind of crazy... hahaa....

haiz... i am feeling quite sad leh... cuz i gonna miss half of the sports camp training and the whole of GL training camp... should i really let sharon go japan instead of me? haiz,.. what should i do? dee dee told me black eye pea coming singapore for concert on may too... haiz! should i give that trip a miss? go for it next yr? let sharon who is graduating with no more chances to go go first... while i still got 2 yrs to go for it? how... i am in a crossroad!!!!!!!!! help!!!

No comments:

EruPIC