Wednesday, April 21, 2004

i am so dead man... i fail my IPC pract!!! 10.5/40 so pathetic can! yi xing told me the result... haiz... die la... haiz... i need to really pia lor... if i flunk any of my module... i think maybe i going to change course... haiz... feeling very down now...

oh ya... yest was my japs speech contest!!! was really nervous k! i talk until so pai sei... but i dunno why everyone say i very funny... hahaha... then the japs student voted for me!! i got this waseda bear bear so cute hahaa... then i got to make some new jap friends in singapore!!1 hehee exchange number with them!!! hehehe!!! la la la.... wau then got this damm chio bu! i got her email... la la la... i shall email her...

i am selected for the osaka trip... yes i am going... alot stuff need to be done...

1. write letters to the professor in japs abt how excited i feel abt the trip....
2. introduce myself to my host family...
all these must send to them before i go over...
3. buy gifts for my host families...
4. buy tripod for my camera, extra memory card and extra batt and extra case!!!
5. extend my passport thing...

but now i cant be too happy abt it cuz i really need to study! i dun wan to fail i dun wan to repeat!!!!!!!!!!!

today went for canoe polo... there some ppl come to film n take photo of us playing canoe polo... cuz they need it for the sch some stuff la dunno la... was talking to sharon today... told me tons of stuff abt biotech in yr n attachment stuff... haiz... must pia ah!!!!

No comments:

EruPIC