Tuesday, April 06, 2004

things to complete this week....
1. IAC report [done]
2. maths tutorial
3. japanese speech + eng summary [done]
4. complete video editing n send the vcd to miho [done]
5. develop photo for them....
6. microbio log book...
7. re-do my oral com presentation!
8. IPC tutorial

now in the library blogging la la so sian... dun have ipc tutorial worksheet with me so cant do the tutotrial.... kao i going to be super stress liao... need to do the booth thing for next week matriculation... n i need to study for my IPC test too... i am soo dead... then nick is jioing me to rouge this thurs!!! fri go sentosa with samuel n shao bin feli cant make it liao... hmmm still thinking fri should go or not lor.... cuz like got tons of stuff to do.... i am so dead...

anyway just log into my friendster cant believe that kevin au found me! hahah my pri sch friend... that kind owe my $15 still have not return lor... then saw chow ai min!!! my pri sch friends too~~~ wau chio le! now got bf liao leh... dun play play ah... hahaha...

went spotlight today to get cloth for the canoe booth next week... its damm bloody nice can... orange green blue... my fav colours!!! i gonna make our booth rox! fuck off other ppl! la la la..... dunno who is that bloodu idiot scold me in my tag... so humji... haiz gtg for my japs class liao la... later must say my speech... shy... hehehe

oh ya heard from lin that we will get our paddle this thurs!!! looking forward to my pololite paddle!!! la la la ala..... w-inds rox!

tata....

No comments:

EruPIC