Tuesday, April 06, 2004

haha this is wat ppl in friendster msg me....

Hi Alvin,
Although i don't know u but i think u guys rock!
Two good looking guys love each other. Anyway i
saw u in the Millennia community and i want to add
u as my friend(pls tell me ur e-mail). IS that
possible? and which one are you in the pic? THankS.
Sarz-PeAcE

hehe so lame... GAY FOR LIFE!

wau i must go post my webby on friendster then got ppl see my blog! hahaa....
suddenly alot of tag.... i dunno why i cant tag my own tag so i will tag here...

sarah: i got visit ur blog but nv tag only... hahaa... happy 9months with nai nai... time flies sia... so fast another month for u two... meet u all soon!

rachel!!! ya miss ya rachel!! hey i saw ur new bloggie already!!! so dizzy can! the whole thing spin n spin until i going to faint sia!! hahaa....

elsyne: hey my teacher confirm the trip already... but i not sure if i really selected or not man!!! think should be ba... need to write some stuff n go for interview sia!!! aiya buy things must get cheap cheap one! hahaha cuz japs stuff ex ah! no minwoo there... hahaha

yao:!!! got the vids la... must wait for it to d/l... 2mb... its simple n nice la... hahaha

yiwen: hey! oh xinting that yiwen ah! i thought my classmate! hahaha.... chio bu! how are u! long time no see!!! si grace nv email me liao... she idiot la.... see ya soon n ya i will link u soon ba... hahahaa....

No comments:

EruPIC