Sunday, March 21, 2004

yest went induz3 with sam, feli, zhen ru, zx n kerrie!!! was super duper fun!! hehee saw vanessa heng n jia qi! JI friends hehe... then saw this guy super duper look like UTT lor... n is much more yan dao than UTT k... paul tan from ACJC waterpolo... then sammy told me abt this guy n i was like WAU SUPERMAN SIA... hahaa oh ya.. then yest kerrie went to steal a whole jug of drinks!!! then all 6 of us went to drink together!! damm fun!! hahaha... now i like volka sprite!! nice! hehee... i think i am really crazy yest nite lor... i climb up that pole n slide down.. hehee.. crazy la... was super shag after that.. took nite rider home with samuel.... i better dun go clubbing now... need to concentrate on my studies sia... esp. when this sun my japan host family coming over.... the whole week will be just play play n more play!

fri went to do my hair with elysne,liantee,zx and kerrie... hahaha... before that was at atrium saw shao bin n the rest of the les group!!! shao bin damm good! she gave me this old science lab goggles!!! so nice of her!! i start to find myself very selfish! hehee... went all the way to boon lay sia... i dye my hair brown with patches of blonde all over the head.. hehee... was quite nice la... cut/dye/highlight/treatment cost me $60!! was quite cheap compare to last time that stupid $100 pure blonde last yr... i think i going to do something crazier next month when kerrie they all going there again... we were there from 630 till 1130 sia!! miss the last train!

this fri or sat i going to sim lim to buy my video cam... sony trv-19!!! i decided already... after much research! oh ya... finally someone gonna buy my electronic keyboard! elaine!! selling her at $320!! hey elaine thanks man!!! will send to ur house! hehee.... who wan gameboy advance!!! i am selling!!!

No comments:

EruPIC