Thursday, March 25, 2004

!!! yeah can blog again already!!! today just finish my training not bad... anyway... today's got a shock lor... abt my goody friend kanna 2 timing wau lau... damm that asshole man... kao i cant believe it... really damm piss by his action... argh... sat going out! la la... sat no canoe training... so bad timing everything... u see this sun my japan host family coming till next sun... then this sat nothing on but next sat got microbio test early in the morning n then canoe AGM in the evening! how suxky can all these things be man... wau lau...

oh ya! tues i went to museum to volunteer!! i saw my sec 2 hist teacher! janice heng!!! so long nv see her le! hahha she super shock to see me volunteering in museum!! nowadays i am in the mood for volunteering work man!! yeah! hahaha didnt know hannah know quite a few ppl i know also...

i not going to buy video cam yet la... no $$$ but will get it soon,... i going to borrow felicia canon digi cam!! she really so sweet to lend me hers!!! really very grateful for her!! thanks feli!! oh ya!! good new! i going Osaka Japan!! la la la... this may 15 to 31!! going osaka university for some japanese exchange program! ROX man! i gonna see if osaka there got canoe polo or not! hehee... then i go take video spy on them... hehehe... ROX ROX ROX!! i am so happy! aiyo! hehee! so i going to buy the video cam soon cause i will take it with me to japan ROX! muahaha... i cant wait to go there man!! but first i need to complete my draft 2 for my jap speech! i am so dead... suppose to pass up this tues but didnt do it!!!

WORK TO DO FOR THIS COMING WEEK:
1. oral com essay report thingy
2. IPC presentation
3. draft 2 for Japanese speech
4. Maths tutorial
5. Microbio test
6. IAC report

so many things to do k! n i today didnt take my log book home tml have to do my lab report after math lesson sux! but anyway tml got 3hrs to do! i gonna be like zhenru!! hang out in the library! hehee... library rox! anyone wan to join me? hehee...

// am i in love or having stupid crushes?? \\

No comments:

EruPIC