Saturday, January 31, 2004

!!!!! its my bday today!!! hahaha... guess wat! liantee is the first one after 12 to msg me!! hahaha.... mostly is the les grp msg me then some others... anyway later on going to town to eat!!! i wan go fish n co!!! ah!! damm hungry now... craving for fish!!!! hahaa... i wan to eat the coleslaw... damm nice..

yest went to see grace off!!! aiyo grace!!! in australia liao... nv call me lor... stupid girl... si grace hor... she bo xin one... i made that photo frame for her she nv bring to aust man!!! wat a good friend... i stay overnight to do it for her u know... kao... ungrateful!!! anyway she hor... forever that cute n silly... poor thing... when she just go in she nv cry but after she walk off far far away i can see she is crying!!!! aiyo then saw her 2nd sis... jenny!!! chio bu!! hahaha...

later on went to SP watch the match... the girls played really well today... if only they play that good yest... but anyway they tried their best!!! good work girls!!! time to revolutionise our training!!! then after that went back sch to have some games!!! hahaha quite fun la... i just realise that during game i always very blur... i dunno why guess i look at where the ball is going too much... anyway... yest that SP guy walter crazy!!! lost the match to NUS he went to break his paddle!! its like 400++ lor... might as well give me... i give him a mop to break la... anyway i didnt something bad there... only my canoe mates knows!!!!! muahaha....

i wan to go buy paddle.... michelle!!! i love u!!! damm chio!!! DROOL!!!! la la la.. cant wait to meet sarah they all later... hehe..

// i just dun like u anymore... so no point trying to get close to me... u hurt me so much n made me suffer so much that time.. u think just a sorry will do'? guess u are too childish... now u wan to befriend with me... that time u dun even talk to me n now saying that i am dao... i am wrong abt u... \\

No comments:

EruPIC