Sunday, January 25, 2004

aiyo... each yr getting worst man... my hong bao income is dropping!!! aiya didnt visit much also lor... only got $200 then another $50 from my father... haiz... anyway.. ya my mum gave me $200 for new yr clothes!!! but i return her 100 for paying my phone bill first la... must go claim my money... yeah time to recover my money liao man... ya i going achieve $1500 for my bank account!!! wonder the pay for olympus ready liao or not leh... haiz... anyway i wan to go get another account... to put my money... 3k... or else later i keep drawing money till my account dry up... oh ya... i going to buy canoe polo paddle leh... guess abt $400.. need to train hard now man!!! kill SP... kill NUS... la la la... gonna hit the gym often... going to gym with wei qiang tml.. i going to try to go sprinting training once i settle with my sch work... now still manage to did abt 80% of my hw at home!!! shiok sia!! so long nv stay at home n do hw the whole day... now only left IPC worksheet then maths hw hmm actually finish but i wan to do some "future" homework so that i can slack ma... hahaha...

aiyo!!! went visit on thurs right... my relatives siao one!!! say i went for plastic surgery for my nose!! they say my nose became sharper n higher n all come n touch my nose see is it fake or not... siao one!!! then say i look more n more like a jap... hahahaa... then worst.. my cousin said i look like pan wei bo!!! tiao... no leh... dun look like ba... then i told my friend cant remember who... said erm if u fatter u will look like ba... hahaaa.... too bad i cant get fat easily...

met my cousin joanna... aiyo she got alot cute classmates to intro man... saw her phone.. she from CHIJ TP.. then i was like drool... LOL... was very boring la... but anyway... fri went to sarah's house hahah her friend damm funny cant stand her but too bad me n nai leaving when she just reach lor... anyway.. hers is BIG... LOL... then went to xue er house then to hui ling house...

sat went for canoe training... just cant have enough training man... i wan MORE!!!! anyway went to nai's house instead... was abit boring... guess cuz ngiap n ac not around n xue er not around also... the food was really really really damm nice lor... ya nai thankz for inviting... then i went to play with nai's comp... got alot SHE video.. aiyo damm funny... all her sista stuff... but nai nai forgot to *ahem* censor all those kind of stuff... eh i see nvm la... but hui ling n zixin was beside me... hahaha....

wanted to go chinablack on sat nite one but nel not going liao ma so i also not going... then zixin keep begging me to go... haiz... sdtill dun wan.. waste money la since so few ppl going... anyway nick told me it was very crowded lor... aiya... wait for another week i will be legally 18 man!!!!! initially wasnt look forward to 18 cuz feeling kinda old n 17 was a nice yr for me n love 17 cuz kinda unique... i dunno.. hahaha but 18 seems to be fun!!! muahaha... still thinking how am i gonna celebrate my 18th bday... haiz...

grace leaving on 31st jan!!! damm! just before my Bday!!! on fri we gonna have a farewell dinner with her man... si grace she better intro some japs to me when she is in aust... everyone is leaving singapore man... n other ppl from other countries is coming into singapore... weird... anyway... i can see myself in 5yrs time will be staying in tokyo... LOL... i love japan!!

just finish watching the waterboy lor!!! kao!! damm funny n nice!! shindo kun!! kawaii yo! la la la.... aiyo i so interest in the syncro swimming thingy... looks nice... hahaha.. look at their hair... still having 2nd thought of keeping short or long hair... haiz... i am just so indecisive as usual.... aiyo i love jap drama!!! so much nicer than korean one lor... but nowadays dun have much jap drama selling in those vcd shop lor.. haiz so saddening... i seriously need to write letter back to my host mother... have not reply her since long long time ago...

gtg... tml gonna be long day for me... ta ta... enjoy life!

No comments:

EruPIC