Thursday, December 04, 2003

!!!!! ok.. today i was on the escalator up to lido... then got this 2 lady in front of me... turn back... turn again.. then stare at me... i was like... huh... stare wat! wat did i do... later did i know that.. they were asking me to go for an auditon for a telecommunication commercial!!!! wau i shock sia!! muahaha... so excited lor... thinking that i will be in a commercial... my dream k!!! then i ask again so wat commercial will that be?? they said it will be either singtel M1 or starhub... i was hoping that is not M1 lor... cause i owe them 400plus the bill... hahaha.... *run away* hehee so happy but i dunno how to go her office there... tml morning 8am must wake up... then early got the office... cause later still got work sia....

dear ken ken call me today... aiyo... so sweet of him man... talk cock to me... he really know how to talk cock sia... idiot... ask me dun buy canoe boat... cause i can eat $1000 worth of japanese food with that amt of money... idiot sia!!! hahaha then he so sweet lor... just msg me ask me if tml he visit me need his to bring any food for me... aiyo... i just wan HIM can already... i love u ok dear!! *muack*

hehehe today sold a few MJU camera!! both 300 n 400!! hehehe so happy for those who buy MJU!! gd choice!! then colin gave me 100 print voucher!! muahaha... oh ya.. then i get to know the epson guy who work there!! ask him print photos for me!!! FREE!! muahaha epson printer is good.. the quality is good... my digi cam the resolution is lousy... sux sia...

anyway.. this is my MJU picture!!! using a 5megapixel cam to take one!!!


my fav pix!!


me and takky holding same cam leh!! hahaha....

// ken ken... i love u... i wont look at any other guys but u...\\

No comments:

EruPIC