Saturday, December 06, 2003

!!!! guess wat!!! today i saw wu jun ru!! that HK comedy actress!!! hahaha her hair was totally orange!!! then saw my dear dear ryan... then today bad weather... sux anyway not in the mood to blog... cuz i think gonna fail my jap test cause i nv study n dun bother to study now... hope i just pass by luck!! ganbatte masu!!! hehee... oh ya... i went to my dear ryan's friend blog then saw the photo then saw serene!! that horsy that sac senior!! i know her too!! *LOL* its a small world after all! hahaha... haiz tml the sentosa gathering abit pathetic... haiz... anyway hope the best for it...

// i love ya baby... i am afraid that i cant control my feelings for u... cuz.. my love for u is overflowing... save me from drowning in the sea of love... \\

No comments:

EruPIC