Sunday, November 23, 2003

miss my bloggy!!!

sat

feeling damm tired lor... went down to parkway... couldnt find my way to the booth.,.. n was late.. didnt know must reach at 930... n i reach at 11,.. but lucky nv get scolding la... then was like... kao super irritated at then... it was so hot... outdoor show k... then guess wat... got this senior citizen event... then ask those ah peh ah ma sing karaoke for free.... n they went up n sing... 99% cannot make it lor... n they were like doing relay... take turns to perform... each person like sing for 5 times... n u know wat... this ah peh hor... kao... he was like sing high n low pitch... switch here n there... kao... i was having goosebumps lor... tiao... cant stand it!! argh!!

guess what!!! i saw my pri 3 form teacher!! mrs phua! that stupid duper fierce teacher!! didnt call her... still the same.. its been almost 8yrs!! kao.. cant believe it... ya i remember she said she live in katong... n she like laksa but cant take too much of it cause she will have sore throat then she love to eat tofu n sotong ball!! see my memory is so good unlike some ppl.... like xue er! hahaha.... suan suan suan her!! then saw aunty hui li!!! my pri sch classmate!! kao... so pri sch today sia.. hahaa... then my collegues said... eh alvin... u underage girl also wan... (cause she is small size)... then i was like,... wat! she is my pri sch classmate lor.. same age!! hahaha....

the crowd at there was good but no sales! tiao... why so suay one those road show i go always no sales... sad-ed i wan to earn alot $$ one leh... haiz... then finish liao went to meet horsy!! she was with her friend... then she let her hair down... was abit weird la... still prefer her to tie her hair up... then took pics!! she told some very nice nice photo.. then infra to my phone!! hehee... wanted to eat with them but better dun lor.. cause i will eat alot n in the end... i went broke... yes... my saving money target!!!

my dear dear desmond msg me!!! he said he was in the bus then this guy behind him look like me!! n he said he wanted to high 5 to "me"... hahaha... he said he very yan dao sia... *droolz* alvin love alvin... *muack* oh my god i was like... so excited when he told me... hahaa... cause alot of times alot ppl said that they saw me... but i wasnt there lor... kao!! imagine one day u walk on the street.. saw someone super duper look like u... wat will u do??? i tell ya i will go n know him n hug him! like my long lost twin... i dunno why.. i just got a feeling... i am not alone... my twin is wondering around!!! *LOL* weird me...

sun

today.. woke up damm early lor... 8am... 2am then sleep... anyway... went to work.. got sore throat lor... stupid mucus stuck at my mouth there... guess infected my throat... damm i cant sing now!! help.. hahaa... then later on transfer to bedok.. cause someone wasnt there today... then it was quite busy there also... then went over... good la.. the sales there was great lor... so happy... then talk to alan alot,.. nice guy la... got bad sore throat so didnt talk much... went to give out flyers instead... start to love to work there... ya later on the amos call me to go back there again tml.... ppl come visit me at bedok k!! hahaa... esp xue er.... hahaa... aiyo... nowadays... my love hormones are over flowing... i just wan to hug everyone i love... LOL... all my friends... hehehe... k la... gtg liao...

No comments:

EruPIC