Wednesday, November 26, 2003

hey ppl!! i going to work tml till sun at expo the sitex show!! come find me at olympus vioce recorder booth!! if u all wan to buy voice recorder pls find me k!!! the deal super good sia.. the camera giving alot of free gift!! so tempted to buy the mju 300 my dream camera... but must save $$$ for my canoe boat n paddle n go japan... haiz... i dunno leh.. the most i think abt it... kinda feel like giving up the hope of going to japan with the 3k... dunno why leh... guess it is abit tough to get 3k by next yr end...

went tamp gym with ngiap today... wau lau! so *lost* in the gym as in dunno what to do lor... still prefer NP gym... haiz.. then went to run 2.4km at the stadium... later on go TM walk walk... hahaha ngiap gonna buy the LG phone!! i think it is super nice lor... tempt me to change phone sia... but i wont!!! i must stick to my save money... esp now since i lost my wallet....

shit man!!! i just realise that my house key is in my wallet n the IC got my house address!!! that is so serious sia!!!!! doom ar!!! i dunno leh... later the person come into my house... but sometime the person wont know when the house no ppl to go in right... n i dun dare to tell my mother lor... she will CHOP me up... argh... so doom... shit man somemore if change house key... my house got only one wooden door with fix lock... kao.... *DOOM* guess i should tell her that i lost my wallet over the phone......
haiz.... die la.... die!!! kao... i really suay beyond suay... kao... how sucky can my suay-ness get... arh!!!

No comments:

EruPIC