Monday, September 01, 2003

wee! .... yest (sun) did alot stuff... i managed to complete my ita mailmerge stuff... then finish my chem tutorial 8 9 and half of 10.... then study abit for physio... today went back np for CA meeting.... i knew that something will happen... andy n darren n yvonne warn me abt my commitment for CA.... kao the genting trip i nv go... pls lor that is not for charity is PLEASURE trip lor... dun go big fuck! but i just very guilty that this sun i not going to help them cause i working lor... is 100 per day lor... kao... i dunno leh... i just wan to see how things go....there might be a big possiblity i might step down from sub com to be just ordinary member... then i left after the meeting... go library study alone... manage to study quite alot of physio... then i wrote letter for my host mother... 2 pages of pure japs words lor... (abt A4 size one page)... i think wed i send the present over... still have to write letter to masaki!! oh ya! tml i must go develop photo!!! i just realise... i really mean JUST!! hahaa...

after that i went to 4th floor find big bro... then go eat with him at canteen 2... then later terence n kylie n liantee came.... aiyo.. terence n kylie wearing couple wear sia... hahaa... aiyo... ai ai damm disgusting lor... keep touching n kissing kylie... anyhow one... aiyo... i like duno should see or not... haha... then kylie kept laughing at me... hahaa...

pinky coupleact cute!
today in sch....

that day at mad monk

that day at mad monk.... robynne serene n me....

later on just went back yishun then i go swimming!! i swam 40laps!!! hehee.... but all froggies so not that tiring must train hard for freestyle... i think freestyle will improve my throwing skills n power... ganbatte!!! later on went to eat again! then go northpoint popular buy some pens then walk walk abit... oh ya.. recently i am so crazy abt lemon... i bought lemon prepare to put inside my water bottle so that it dun just taste so plain!! n i going to dump my siggn bottle n get those plastic one!! which is little n better.... oh ya so tml i will be going out with my buddy buddy xue er...

my things-to-do list is.....
dye my hair
cut my hair
trim my *******
buy addidas shoe bag
buy the plastic bottles
develope photos
visit eleen at bugis giordano n shock her
visit kanika n shock her also
go olympus for job briefing....

oh ya!! everyone!! i going to suntec city this thurs to sun for comex fair work under olympus!!! so must come visit me!! hehe!! *wink*

i love keita!
keita new hairstyle super duper nice sia!! haiz!! hope can have his hair!!!

oh ya dun say i bhb... i got something to tell everyone... yest i watch super sunday then got zai zai... then i realise i look really really only only a bit little abit abit like him.... (ok ok enough of puking)... no wonder that time shahirah said i look like zai zai then i was like NO!! but now think abit only la... i think i will look more like him if my hair is longer n like him... i think zai zai really very cute n funny... hahaa.... he damm funny he try to pose like a statue of himself... the pose like rose in titanic... then u know la... guys wear hipster then shirt not that long... saw his boxer... haha the fans scream like hell... hahaa... then zai zai n vivian damm funny!!! super funny... then vivian was wearing some white dress then zai zai run and shout shancai! hahaha immitate jerry in meteor garden...

oh ya.. the itp project jeremy msg me say must find ppl to work with... immediately i think of melissa n serene... then i nv msg them cause i know they sure msg me!! muahaha damm bhb again... oh ya... got something to add on to sat entry.... that day went to smu to help my seniors to carry boat for the competition.. then when we left! i saw yasin!!! long time nv see him!!! then i shout yasin!! then he nv say hi but ask another guy to turn back... then i shock! another yasin!!!!! uhhuh???? aiyo!! he got twins!! i didnt know!!! hahaha then his the other twin in ji... poor thing sure alot ppl mistaken him as yasin... i really very fasinated by twins lor... ever since last yr amazing race the twins derek n drew... i really "drew" on them... hahaa... oh ya.. then my canoe also the senior got twins... then wei lun also got twins.. then yasin also got twins.... then i also have twin... he in korea now quite busy la... won bin... actually nv tell u all that my korea name is actually eru bin... miss my dear bro won bin... muahaha.... (i think alot ppl puke more than just now that zai zai thingy hahaa) anyway... fung just now ask me whether wan to go mad monk this fri!!! hehee i say ON sia!! he jio nicholas ngiap they all... hehee!!! hey serene robynne kylie.... pls lor i am not the only guys that like to look at les n butch lor... also got alot guys like me like to bio at les n butch muahaha....

sat got 2 event crash... my canoe senior terence going for that beach party at big splash then sat ops... cant say... cause jia zhen will read my blog... i shall shut up... just crash la... dunno should go which one... haiz... hope they all change the celebration to next week... so that i can go that party cause i think quite alot canoe ppl going... i suppose.... hahaa ok la blog again tml... see ya!!!

//hi baby... dont u know me? i am ur super lover tonight!!! *muack*\\

No comments:

EruPIC