Wednesday, September 03, 2003

aiyoyo!!! yest... kao.... i went far east to develop the photo.. the auntie very good she charge me 30cents for each digital 4R print!! so i printed all my photos there... then went to taka addidas first to buy my shoe bag... the i drop by giordano at taka first... wau!!! shock sia!! i saw kanika n yanti n bugis that angie i think... there!!! hahaha... then go say hi... hehee.. then go addidas there... saw LEE ZI QING outside!! wau lau she damm chio sia!! or is it the make up doing tricks on my eyes... haha... anyway bought my stuff then just go find xue er at PS... then buy drink for ah ju then went jean yip....

at first wanted to dye my hair n cut... they got this promotion which is cut + wash + dye = $68 quite cheap so just go in... aiyo... then i choose my colour wanted the ash brown.. then that fat guy say he help me mix colour... so ok lor... then was persuaded to bleach my hair!!! kao immediately i can hear my hair cry for help.... poor hair... but add another $35.... but he say ok nvm i total charge u $100.... wau lao... since xue er say quite cheap so ok lor... haiz... actually didnt really wan to bleach cause my hair so short those dye will soon disappear within 3months.... but anyway.. i bleached... then my hair is like so orange n yellow.... the colour looks sick lor... then go n dye the colour... it took only 5 to 10mins! dam fast... but pain pain everywhere on my head.... but after all that the result was quite nice!!! hehe i like it quite alot... then later he help me wax my hair... kao.. he go beckhamise my hair... FUCK... then i say i dont like... he change... hmmm... not bad... the best was the back! damm nice... hehehe... then left... ah ju call me say why i so nice buy drink for her... hahaa... no la i everytime also buy drink for them mah... hahaa.... then when meet xue er... she shock! hahaha... she was doing manicure... muahaha..... she also say the back is damm nice... muahaha... anyway... hahah i dunno if i can style like him... muahaha.... i shall go get new wax later... slightly creammy one... now using one very dry... then we go eat long john then go hereen....

wooo.... went into that gay shop... new urbanmale... eh... the shirt not bad leh quite nice... $32... hmmm not bad la... flash n splash now the shirts all $39 one... then went to take neoprint... kao eh.. jam u know.. fuck... me n xue er pose until damm nice... then waited damm long for the machine to get ready... kao... then retake again not that nice anymore... haiz... anyway not bad la.... then we go taka liao.... oh ya... tell u all something..... i trim my eyebrow!!! feel abit damm weird but i think is quite nice leh... *ahem* the lady didnt make my eyebrow like girls ok! she didnt it like those japs that kind muahaa.... aiyo.. then xue er friend poh... say if she dunno me she will think i am some japs poser... tiao... i really think so.... kao shit! i am a poser now... i dun wan... haha... later go far east collect my photo n left...

went to the valley point again for job briefing.. was quite ok la... the jordan he really can talk alot lor... kao... haiz... anyway i know who i working with... one malay girl very diff to prounounce her name... but she is quite alright... then the eddie teach us how to use it... then collect shirt all these... hmmm... not bad sia... they say just report there b4 12 can liao... then leave at 9plus... wau! is like $10 per hr lor!! rox sia! hahaha... but tml i dunno how to go there asap... cause i got test from 1.30 to 3.30... then they will pay me accordingly what time i reach... hmmm i shall do asap for my physio tml hope is quite easy... oh ya... then i realise that some of the guys working there is from NP also!!!! kao!!!! u know how i know?> cause got one guy wear that NP black polo shirt that only those engneering ppl got one... hmm... must confront them tml... hahaa... shit la... my hair is turning from ash brown to blonde liao sia... looks abit shitty... haiz... anyway here are the neoprints!!!


Before:with black hair...



after: turn blonde!!!
I am legally blonde!!!

// Hi baby.... Dunch u know me?? I am REALLY ur super love tonight... \\

No comments:

EruPIC